Tuesday, June 10, 2008

5-25-08

Drop Dead Blues
Set 1
-Frisco Blues - John Lee Hooker
-The Thrill is Gone - BB King
-Sinner's Prayer - Eric Clapton
-Come Home Blues - Jennifer Nettles Band
-Dust My Broom - Elmore James
-Blues Hotel - BB King & Koko Taylor
-Blues for Angel - Soul Miner's Daughter
-I Just Wanna Make Love to You - Muddy Waters
-Come On In My Kitchen - Chris Thomas King
-Why Should I Suffer The Blues - The Canes
-I'm Prison Bound - Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee
-In the Mississippi River - Mavis Staples
-Black Night - John Lee Hooker

Set 2
-Do I Move You? - Nina Simone
-Down Home Blues - Etta James
-People Grinnin' In Your Face - Ruthie Foster
-Down In Mississippi - Mavis Staples
-Don't Ever Let Nobody Drag Your Spirit Down - Eric Bibb, Rory Block, Maria Muldaur
-Give Me One Reason - Tracy Chapman
-Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
-Peel Me a Grape - Diana Krall
-Sinkin' Soon - Norah Jones
-Sentimientos - Andres Linetzky

No comments: