Monday, May 18, 2009

SLO Exchange

05-15-09

Wasn't my best set ever - I was definitely distracted and trying to run an event didn't give me much time to set up my music beforehand. Still - it was an awesome night.

-Real Gone - Sam Taylor & His All Star Jazz
-She's Gonna Take Sick and Die - Collard Greens & Gravy
-Sugar Mama Blues - Snooky Pryor & Mel Brown
-You Got Me Running - Sugar Pie Desanto
-I Put A Spell On You - Tab Benoit
-Sugarman - Kid Johnny Lang & the Big Bang
-Stranded In Your Love - Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings
-I Got the Blues - Otis Rush
-This Little Light of Mine - Mavis Staples
-Tell Me More and More and Then Some - Nina Simone
-Black Rattler - The Carl Sonny Leyland Trio feat. Nathan James & Ben Hernandez
-Bonnie & Clyde in D Minor - Chris Thomas King
-Joe Lee's Rock - Boy Blue, Willie Jones, Joe Lee
-Do My Thang - Collard Greens & Gravy
-Sanctified Blues - Satan and Adam
-I'll Be Your Sweet Black Angel - Saffire - the Uppity Blues Women
-Sweet Home Chicago - Taj Mahal

No comments: