Wednesday, August 12, 2009

08-11-09

Beat the Blues, Berkeley

I had a blast with this set. Something about the energy was just right.

-Down in the Swamp - Tab Benoit
-My Road Lies In Darkness - Charlie Musselwhite
-You Got Me Running - Sugar Pie Desanto
-Help Me - Sonny Boy Williamson
-Deep in the Delta - Brother Yusef
-Be My Husband - Nina Simone
-In the Mississippi River - Mavis Staples
-Don't Ever Let Nobody Drag Your Spirit Down - Eric Bibb, Rory Block, Maria Muldaur
-In the Mood for Memphis - Reni Simon
-Red Mud - Chris Thomas King
-Come On In My Kitchen - Porterdavis
-Paris, Texas - Greg Szlapczynski
-Tell Me More and More and Then Some - Nina Simone
-I'll Be Your Sweet Black Angel - Saffire - the Uppity Blues Women
-She's Gonna Take Sick and Die - Collard Greens & Gravy
-Mr Siegal - Tom Waits
-Hot Potato - Circus Contraption
-Alice - Patti Plinko and Her Boy
-Voodoo Chile - Gabriel Rios

No comments: