Tuesday, October 20, 2009

10-17-09

Blues Muse

I had such a great time in Philadelphia this weekend - so many awesome people in such a great city. Definitely my favorite event in a while. Here is my set from the Saturday Late Night:

-You Can't Lose What You Ain't Never Had - Muddy Waters
-Decoration Day - Billy Boy Arnold
-Love Me Or Leave Me - The Jimmy Cotton Blues Quartet
-Down Home Blues - Satan and Adam
-I Just Want To Make Love To You - Etta James
-I Think She's Pretty - Big Bones
-Come Home Blues - Jennifer Nettles Band
-Down at JJs - Anson Funderburgh and The Rockets
-Come On in My Kitchen - Porterdavis
-Deep in the Delta - Brother Yusef
-Black Rattler - Carl Sonny Leyland Trio feat. Nathan James and Ben Hernandez
-No Need Pissin' On A Skunk - Saffire - the Uppity Blues Women
-You Got Me Running - Sugar Pie Desanto
-Ruby Mae - Snooky Pryor & Mel Brown

No comments: