Sunday, December 6, 2009

12-05-09

Chris and Campbell Workshop, LA

-Blues in the Night - Ledisi
-Dog Eat Dog - Little Charlie & The Nightcats
-Dark Clouds - Chris Thomas King
-Burn Down the Cornfield - Charlie Musselwhite
-Flesh and Blood - The Waifs
-So Long I'll See Ya - Tom Waits
-Tell Me More and More and Then Some - Nina Simone
-Got Me Runnin' - Brother Yusef
-No Need Pissin' On A Skunk - Saffire - the Uppity Blues Women
-If I Can't Sell It, I'll Keep Sittin' On It - Ruth Brown
-Last Call - Ronnie Magri & His New Orleans Jazz Band
-Come On In My Kitchen - Crooked Still
-Got My Mojo Workin' - Asylum Street Spankers
-Don't Ever Let Nobody Drag Your Spirit Down - Eric Bibb, Rory Black, Maria Muldaur
-In The Mood for Memphis - Reni Simon
-Lord, Don't Move the Mountain - Angela Strehli
-In the Mississippi River - Mavis Staples
-Hot Potato - Circus Contraption

No comments: