Sunday, May 16, 2010

05-07-10

SLOX Friday Main Dance
-Saga of Bill Bailey - Nancy Wilson
-Sugar Blues - Preservation Hall Jazz Band
-Another Man Done Gone - Irma Thomas
-My Road Lies in Darkness - Charlie Musselwhite
-Bonnie & Clyde in D Minor - Chris Thomas King
-Don't Ever Let Nobody Drag Your spirit Down - Eric Bibb
-100 Days, 100 Nights - Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings
-I Just Want to Make Love to You - Etta James
-Love Me or Leave Me - The Jimmy Cotton Blues Quartet
-That's Why I'm Crying - Koko Taylor

SLOX Friday Late Night
-Follow the Drinking Gourd - Linda Tillery and the Cultural Heritage Choir, Eric Bibb
-Do I Move You? - Nina Simone
-Lord, Don't Move the Mountain - Angela Strehli
-How Come My Dog Don't Bark (When You Come Around) - Dr John
-No Need Pissin' On A Skunk - Saffire - the Uppity Blues Women
-Please Mr Jailer - Wynona Carr
-Short Dressed Woman - Lafayette Leake
-Sugar Mama - Billy Boy Arnold
-Come On in My Kitchen - Porterdavis
-Color-Blind Angel - Robin Rogers
-Flesh and Blood - The Waifs
-Tell Me More and More and Then Some - Nina Simone

No comments: