Sunday, February 22, 2009

02-07-09

Drop Dead Blues

-The Thrill Is Gone - BB King
-Frisco Blues - John Lee Hooker
-Do I Move You? - Nina Simone
-Burning Fire - Otis Spann's South Side Band
-Damn Right I've Got The Blues - Buddy Guy
-Down Home Blues - Etta James
-Listen My Son - The Unseen Guest
-New Orleans Bump - Jelly Roll Morton
-Nobody knows You When You're Down and Out - Sidney Bechet
-My Kind of Gospel - Michael Pewny
-Down In Mississippi - Mavis Staples
-Wade in the Water - Blind Boys of Alabama
-Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
-Dr Feelgood - Aretha Franklin
-Blues For Angel - Soul Miner's Daughter
-Oreo Cookie Blues - Lonnie Mack
-Come On In My Kitchen - Chris Thomas King
-Dangerous Mood - Keb' Mo'
-Down in the Swamp - Tab Benoit
-Double Trouble - John Mayall

No comments: