Sunday, February 22, 2009

02-21-09

This was an end of the night set, and I'm kind of proud of the fact that with our scene, I was able to take it from turquoise back to blues without killing the dance floor at all. We started going turquoise early enough in the night that I felt like I wanted to bring it back, and really didn't have much more to play in the turquoise realm. (PS the song Alex handed the night off to me with was "What It's Like by Everlast - evil evil move)

-Sinkin' Soon - Norah Jones
-Death Letter - Cassandra Wilson
-Stormy Blues - Billie Holiday
-Black Night - John Lee Hooker
-Tell Me More and More and Then Some - Nina Simone
-Listen My Son - The Unseen Guest
-Got My Mojo Workin' - Asylum Street Spankers
-Don't Ever Let Nobody Drag Your Spirit Down - Eric Bibb, Rory Block, Maria Muldaur
-Three O'Clock Blues - Eric Clapton, BB King

No comments: