Sunday, March 28, 2010

3-25-10

Blues Union (Boston)

Paul and I taught the classes at Blues Union, and then I DJed the second half of the night. I had a great time, even though attendance was down because of Boston Tea Party.

-Love Me Like a Man - Bonnie Raitt
-Lord, Don't Move the Mountain - Angela Strehli
-Got My Mojo Workin' - Asylum Street Spankers
-Flesh and Blood - The Waifs
-Color-Blind Angel - Robin Rogers
-Back Back Train - Aerosmith
-Don't Ever Let Nobody Drag Your Spirit Down - Eric Bibb, Rory Block, Maria Muldaur
-I Just Want To Make Love To You - Etta James
-Give Me One Reason - Tracy Chapman
-Muddy Water Blues - Paul Rodgers
-O Death - Tangle Eye
-Red Mud - Chris Thomas King
-Tell Me More and More and Then Some - Nina Simone
-Harlem Nocturne - Sam Taylor & his All Star Jazz Band
-Black Night - John Lee Hooker

No comments: