Tuesday, July 20, 2010

07-01-10

Blues Union

Sorry for the hiatus - finishing up college and preparing for the move to Boston has put my DJing on the back burner for a while. But I'm back now, mostly, and hoping to get in a few sets before I move away. Here is the setlist from Blues Union when I went out to visit Boston

-Don't Ever Let Nobody Drag Your Spirit Down - Eric Bibb, Rory Block, Maria Muldaur
-National Steel - Colin James
-Get Back Temptation - Ollabelle
-Blues Is My Wailin' Wall - Mighty Mo Rodgers
-Deep in the Delta - Brother Yusef
-Nobody's Fault - Rising Appalachia
-Come On In My Kitchen - Crooked Still
-Let's Burn Down the Cornfield - Etta James
-Bonnie & Clyde in D Minor - Chris Thomas King
-Please Mr Jailer - Wynona Carr
-I'll Be Your Sweet Black Angel - Saffire - the Uppity Blues Women
-Do I Move You - Nina Simone
-People Grinnin' In Your Face - Ruthie Foster
-Sugar Mama Blues - Snooky Pryor & Mel Brown
-Dust My Broom - Etta James
-Springtime Blues - Billy Boy Arnold

No comments: