Saturday, July 24, 2010

07-23-10

FNB

I jumped in last minute to DJ at FNB, closing the night with a one hour set after an entire night of great music by the fabulous Linda Maxwell.

-You Got Me Running - Sugar Pie Desanto
-Love Me Or Leave Me - The Jimmy Cotton Blues Quartet
-Dark Sunshine - Dr Michael White
-Easy Blues - Lafayette Leake
-Sittin' & Cryin' the Blues - Willie Dixon & Memphis Slim
-My Handy Man Ain't Handy No More - Alberta Hunter
-I'll Be Your Sweet Black Angel - Saffire - The Uppity Blues Women
-Come On In My Kitchen - Porterdavis
-Another Man Done Gone - Irma Thomas
-Driving Wheel - Etta James
-Blues for Angel - Soul Miner's Daughter
-In the Morning Blues - Ike & Tina Turner
-Six O'Clock Blues - Eric Bibb
-That's Why I'm Crying - Koko Taylor
-Pussycat Moan - Katie Webster

No comments: