Monday, October 25, 2010

10-24-10

Blues Muse Sunday Night Dance

-The World Keeps On Turning - Fleetwood Mac
-Idle Hours - Victoria Spivey & Lonnie Johnson
-Gimme A Penny - Big Mama Thornton
-That's Why I'm Crying - Koko Taylor
-Black Night - John Lee Hooker
-Follow the Drinking Gourd - Linda Tillery & Cultural Heritage Choir, Eric Bibb
-I Ain't Got Nothin' But the Blues - Diane Hoffman
-Dark Sunshine - Dr Michael White
-Kansas City Wrinkles - Count Basie
-Tombstone Blues - Ronnie Magri & His New Orleans Jazz Band
-How Come My Dog Don't Bark When You Come Around - Dr John
-Trouble in Mind - Aretha Franklin
-Down Home Blues - Etta James
-Ruby Mae - Snooky Pryor & Mel Brown
-Come Home Blues - Jennifer Nettles Band
-Come On In My Kitchen - Porterdavis
-No Need Pissin' On A Skunk - Saffire - the Uppity Blues Women
-If I Can't Sell It, I'll Keep Sittin' On It - Ruth Brown
-Stormy Blues - Billie Holiday
-Harlem Nocturne - Sam Taylor & His All Star Jazz Band
-Blues for Mama - Nina Simone

1 comment:

Stephen York said...

I was so happy you played the Porterdavis "Come On In My Kitchen". That song wound up making my weekend.