Friday, January 7, 2011

01-06-11

Blues Union: BFX Edition

I had a phenomenal time at the dance - there were so many great dancers from all over the country, and the energy was really high. I felt like I could take the dancefloor anywhere and everyone would be right on board.

-I Just Want to Make Love to You - Etta James
-Lord, Don't Move the Mountain - Angela Strehli
-Another Man Done Gone - Irma Thomas
-Saving All My Love - Miss Tess
-Last Call - Ronnie Magri & His New Orleans Jazz Band
-Backwater Blues - Meschiya Lake and the Little Big Horns
-Creole Love Call - The Baby Soda Jazz Band
-Burning Fire - Otis Spann's South Side Band
-Blacklash Blues - Nina Simone
-Night Time is the Right Time - Ray Charles
-Blues in the Night - Ledisi
-My Handy Man Ain't Handy No More - Alberta Hunter
-Sittin' & Crying' the Blues - Willie Dixon & Memphis Slim
-Paris, Texas - Greg Slapczynski
-Muddy Water Blues - Paul Rodgers
-Red Mud - Chris Thomas King
-Tin Roof Blues - Lake Village Ramblers Jazz Band

No comments: